Position: Client Support Coordinator
Deadline: May 30, 2021
Job Description / Duties
You can expect to...
1. Work to quickly learn the ins and outs of our software and how our clients use it to manage their housing application, room assignment, student hiring, conduct, and residential education processes.
2. Create positive first impressions. You will work with new and returning clients to put together implementation and user training strategies. Being genuinely excited to help our clients and setting a positive tone during these meetings will go a long way.
3. Support clients remotely - on zoom, phone, and email. Your ability to listen carefully and assess clients' needs as well as excellent communication and organization skills will keep them feeling supported.
4. Identify problems and suggest and implement solutions. Our system is highly configurable, and our clients use our services in different and unique ways. You will work with clients to create and refine processes to meet their needs, identify solutions to their issues, and report back on product improvement ideas.
5. Work in the details of the software. You will be an advocate for our users and will have a different perspective of the system than your teammates. We will count on you to confirm and document feature ideas and help develop our online help systems.
6. Identify how your job relates to our goals, and to have ideas about how to improve our processes. Our company is small and the impact of one person's work is very large. Embrace team and individual work. Our clients and your teammates are counting on you. Teamwork and commitment are keys to personal success on the job. Your desire to make our clients happy and your drive to improve yourself and the product will make your career with eRezLife a success.
7. Have fun and work hard. Although we don't share an office, we spend lots of time getting to know each other as a team, and having tons of fun in the process. Our team values community and fun!
Qualifications / Required Skills
- Familiarity with residence life and/or student housing is required
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and willingness to take initiative
- Ability to efficiently and effectively manage and prioritize competing demands
- Proven problem-solving abilities
- Excellent time management skills
- Comfortable using a computer and web-based technologies
- Team player with a strong client-focused approach
- Previous experience with eRezLife is an asset, bu not required
- Previous client services and/or training experience preferred, but not required
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Individual professional development funding
- Internet reimbursement
- Extended health benefits
- Flexible hours
- Team socials
- 15 days paid vacation + stat holidays
- Extended December break from December 24 - January 1
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Initial deadline is 11:59PM EDT on May 30, 2021. The posting will remain open until filled.
We're a small, fast-paced software-as-a-service company looking for a client support coordinator to join our team. Our web application services university and college student affairs, mainly residence life and student housing departments across Canada, the United States, and abroad. We pride ourselves on outstanding customer support and going above and beyond for our clients. We are a tight-knit group, and the job has a lot of flexibility for the right person.